Tuesday, April 28, 2015

17 Weeks / Wonder Woman

You'll be 4 months old in 2 days.
I was going to wait until then to set up your exersaucer but I couldn't wait and we set it up yesterday. You loved it right away - the toys to move around and chew on, possibly even more so the freedom it allows you to stand and move around and look at things. 
You are already so strong. 
THEN - 
just when I thought you were getting so big you did a complete back-to-front roll this morning. 
3 times in a row!
The trick, I think, was a combination of putting a teething toy just out of reach and letting you be pants free. 
Let's be honest, everything is better without pants. 

My strong girl. You amaze me every single day. 

Also - if you're on Instagram and want to follow my daily picture diary of my little bug follow us @NineTenEvelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment